Sleep is come across as the most ignorant part of our everyday life. Sleep is essential for our wellbeing. We have been paying attention to food, exercise and sleep but what is important is getting good quality sleep.
Hitting that pillow with n number of problem and still get a sound and quality sleep. If we don’t get the recommended eight hours of sleep or less but with quality, and if we sleep badly, it will have a toll on our overall state.
It is natural for the body to feel terribly tired and less productive. Worse, they can hamper your immune system in a day. This accounts mood swings, lethargy, skin loosening, etc.
To help you combat this, we charted few facts and useful tips that will help increase your productivity, sleep quality and feel better by increasing your immune system.
Activity for being active
- Exercise regularly!
- Kick up the routine, pay attention to your health and then the rest will find its place in your life
- Avoid stress by working out, doing pilates, yoga or playing any outdoor game to vent out the unnecessary trauma you carry home.
- Sleep is for the skin too, by exercising your body’s natural clock sets you into beauty sleep.
- Walking to work instead of driving, taking the stairs instead of the elevator or doing a bit of stretching in the evenings. Additionally, certain yoga poses may help you with falling asleep much faster and waking up early and refreshed in the mornings.
Make the most of the sleeping place
When was the last time you noticed the colour of bedcovers and pillows?
- A cosy mattress, with appropriate support, will help you sleep and feel much better. For instance, high-quality mattresses can comfort you to sleep for hours long without anybody cramps.
- Choose a place that is serene and calm, cool or warm according to your convenience to forget how you sustained the day’s challenges and wake up to an energised morning.
- Choosing the right pillow is no joke. It determines your posture and in turn your confidence. Besides, nothing beats a divine and a blissful sleep. It keeps you off from the backache or neck cramps.
- In addition, if you add a luxurious pillowcase, all of this will have a positive effect on your skin and hair, so you will feel and look amazing.
The shutdown mode
This is highly challenging than facing any other restrictions!
- Sure enough, we want to live a comfortable and luxurious life, but what is the use of owning an amenity when it does eat your chunk of time and health.
- The reason is so, that the fear of not being updated either about the global news or tracking your friends online to chat on the most undeserving gossip.
- It doesn’t end with the midnight chat, yet the first thing we do in the morning is to check our emails, reports and you name it. THIS IS BAD HEALTH ALARM SET BY YOURSELF.
There are a few steps that you can take, one of them being not using any electronic devices at least 2 hours before your bedtime.
In addition, you can try setting your phone to silent mode and thus have a night of good sleep. When you wake up well-rested in the morning, all the emails, Instagram posts and the latest news will still be there.
Make twice, once!
We love that coffee, don’t we?
Are you exhausted after the long called meeting that just has n number of tasks thrust upon you? Did you wake groggy in the morning? You need an idea to publish the most efficient storyline?
The answer is COFFEE!
- And while there is nothing wrong with having a coffee or two per day, too much caffeine will definitely disturb your sleep.
- It makes it more difficult to relax and zone out. That is why you should try to avoid drinking coffee at least a few hours before your scheduled sleeping time.
Cultivate a plan
Some helpful tips can make it easier for you to establish a good sleep cycle, in which your body will know exactly when it is time to sleep and when to wake up. By incorporating some of these habits, such as avoiding naps, you will be able to fall asleep easier and wake up feeling much more energized in the mornings. More energy will mean that you are feeling and looking better and that you have more time for your morning skincare routine.
Get a royal bedtime routine
- Having some time for yourself while taking a warm bath and removing your makeup will also help with sleeping much better.
- A nice bath will help your muscles relax and ease tension while also pampering your skin.
- Don’t forget to apply nourishing body lotion afterwards, and continue this routine by gently removing your makeup and applying a serum and face moisturizer.
- This will signal your body that these steps mean that it is time to sleep while also preventing clogged pores and breakouts and making your skin is glow the next morning.
Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
― Mahatma Gandhi