Deepveer: With the random PDA going trendy over the grams out there, Deepika and Ranveer set couple goals to pull of the PDA in a real romanticizing looks! See how the couple choose their outfits and what matters the most to them!
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s love story is no news for us, but their PDA moments on and off social media keeps us wanting for more. Here are some of their mushy-mushy moments where their redeclared their love to the whole world, and don’t they look just adorable while doing so? Find out!
- Deepika Padukone never disappoints her fans when it comes making fashion statements. And even when steps out for a casual outing in the city, the actress never fails to amaze us with her wardrobe choices.
- The actress was snapped in the city as she headed for her dubbing session. Deepika was in blue baggy denim and a black top paired with white sneakers. With no makeup and her hair tied back into a bun, the actress looked absolutely pretty and was all smiles for the cameras.
Deepika Padukone took to Instagram to share a series of pictures from a recent photoshoot. The actress can be seen wearing a purple furry gown with a sheer long veil and huge earrings. Her eyeshadow complemented her look. She captioned the post,
“I purple you…??”.
- Everyone applauds Deepika Padukone‘s impeccable fashion sense, be it her red carpet appearances or airport looks. Recently, for an event in New Delhi, the ‘Padmaavat’ actress opted for a classy all-white look.
She donned white trousers and a white shirt tucked in. Her hair was left open into soft curls. The star took to her Instagram handle to share a series of pictures in a white ensemble and her fans were all hearts. Recently, her hubby Ranveer Singh dropped an adorable comment on her picture. He wrote, ‘so sexy’ and we couldn’t agree more!
Deepika Padukone stepped out in a lime green dress designed by fashion designer Giambattista Valli today for her second appearance at Cannes Film Festival 2019. Although she looked pretty we couldn’t help wonder whether she is getting inspired by her husband Ranveer Singh’s fashion choices.
- Apparently, recently Ranveer was also clicked wearing a lime-green suit paired with white-rimmed sunglasses. Ranveer is well-known for his quirky sense of style and looks like Deepika is also no longer playing safe but is taking the plunge in being wild and different. However, it would have been better if she had opted to showcase that at the Met Gala 2019.
The 31-year-old Bollywood star, who recently received a cold response for her Met Gala appearance, says deciding a look is a team effort and it is not necessary that their choice will always work.
“I think it’s all collective effort, it’s a teamwork. Like, how we work in films as a team, it’s the same.
“Sometimes you might like what I wear and sometimes you might not like what I wear. And that’s totally OK. I am not dressing for you my (reporter) love, I am dressing for myself. So, as long as I am having fun nothing else matters,”