Addiction is one of the common terms used these days very commonly. The inter-dependencies and its traits are quite fogged with irrational behavior when a person is under serious substance use. The problem overdoses itself when he or she resorts to misuse substances such as Opium, drugs, etc. However, addiction is by far the base of substance use and not substance use itself. Turns out, everyone these days has an addiction, could be caffeine, or the other habits that could or could not tarter their fundamental health.
Genuine cases in America and a few other countries to name for substance abuse is highly running a risk of societal pressure, imbalance, counter trauma, unable to handle self, low self-worth, drug abuse.
- Weak mindset.
- Highly reactive to the most trivial of gestures.
- Unable to keep a balanced state of mind.
- Uncontrollable drug usage or activity.
- Change in the physical appearance due to excessive use of a substance.
- Loss of appetite.
- Loss of hygiene as a side symptom.
- The true problem lies in the underlying business who misuse drugs and earn lot.
- Loss of appetite continues to diminish further core functionalities of the body.
- Clammy Skin
- Irrational Mood swings
- Apart from the rehabilitation centers that embark and eradicate the drug abuse, professional help is around the corner.
- Psychiatric help with the necessary outdoor therapy.
- Medical treatments for substance use.
- Medical equipment to cope with the withdrawal symptoms of substance abuse.
However, everyday if you could only spend time for self care you could have balanced life. Tune to your inner peace, How do you find it? Practice silence, watching your thoughts carefully, connecting to nature, learning Yoga for physical composure, shadowing good conversations and communicating more. Involving self in health discussion is a major outlet of stress and addictions, having a pet.
Yet, the saddest fact remains bone chilling, that there are so many fatal deaths. One could nearly have dealt with a little help. Always hit the balance and question the process.