Why does everyone want the perfect toned glowing skin at very least cost. To those who aren’t blessed with good family genes maintaining skin is a real challenge and the further tips and tricks could really prove to be very effective. The sum analysis of chances is to maintain the skin care routine with your normal day to day challenges.
The pollution, stress, excessive junk food and other factors could affect your skin unless you do not take care and protect your skin. It is difficult to maintain an even-toned skin in the ever-polluted world with less amenities. Here are few natural tricks and tips that help you get a beautiful skin with no expenditure at all. Least you can try this at home religiously to expect best results.
1] Citrus fruit, lemons for glowing skin:
The fizzle tangy taste in this fruit adds a exquisite taste to your recipes and comes of use to other advantages. They are rich in vitamin C that flushes out toxins from your skin.
It acts as a anti-oxidant basically to get rid of pigmentation if any. The diluted juice of this fruit clears pores if you’re suffering from dark spots, acne scars, rashes and mainly to help you get a glowing skin.
The skin of lemons is richer in the vitamin content than the pulps can withhold. The healing property of this fruit is what makes the pharmaceutical industry use this for medical purpose. An all seasonal fruit that helps you to maintain your health on point to get a healthy glowing skin.
To get glowing skin with lemon:
- Add the juice of ½ lemon and 1 teaspoon of organic honey to a glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning. This will help flush out toxins.
- Add lemon juice to your salad.
- For clear and pimple-free skin, mix lemon juice with rose water and dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin with pigmentation, mix lemon juice and coconut oil, dab it on your skin and rinse off after 10 minutes.
- To get rid of dark circles, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of milk. Apply it to your under-eye area and rinse off gently after 10 minutes.
- Rub lemon and sugar on the keratinized areas to lighten the skin tone and reduce keratinization.
2] Melon – like tropical fruit, Papaya for skin glow:
These fruits are equally all seasoned and have extreme gear of minerals and a range of vitamins. It has Vitamin A, B C and furthermore the high potent potassium, magnesium including copper!
It is a powerful fruit so to title, the enzymes in it such as papain and chymopapain prevent excessive produce of free radicals in the body to abstain them from damaging your skin. Proves to be the best anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
It is safe to say; Papaya has anti-ageing properties and acts accordingly. Given, the primary reason for bad skin, apart from free radicals is constipation. Papaya eases out the and enhances the skin condition.
How to use papaya for skin brightening:
- Easy dose, serving yourselves with a bowl of papaya for breakfast and evening snacks.
- Chemical free, mash the papaya and apply directly to the skin, you could remove it after 10 mins.
- Ouch! The dry and flaky skins, try mixing papaya with a teaspoon of almond oil and pull off the mask with a wet cloth after 10 mins.
- Make a papaya scrub using a small piece of papaya, 1 teaspoon of orange peel, and 1 tablespoon of rose water (for oily skin) or honey (for dry skin). Use gentle circular motions to scrub your skin. Rinse with room temperature water.
3] Avocado for skin whitening, the king of Instagram:
This fruit is known for the heart wellness and improvise hormonal imbalances. This fruit tastes funny and is rich in the dietary supplement such as the Vitamin A, B6, C, E and K.
The niacin and pantothenic acid are the primary constituents is nothing more than your Vitamin B5, an enzyme that synthesizes your proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
This is natural sun protectant, like a integrated chip in your body, consuming this fruit shake can help your skin protect itself from the UV radiations. Miraculous isn’t it?
No wonder it is called the healing fruit, as it heals the wounds faster like no other. To the beauty conscious, it promotes the elasticity of your skin thus slowing down the ageing process.
Usage of avocado fruit for skin:
- Add avocado to your salad, burritos, wraps, breakfast bowl, sandwiches, etc.
- Make an avocado and spinach smoothie.
- Prepare an avocado dip by mixing it with yogurt or hummus.
- Use avocado in cakes or as a topping.
- Mash an avocado and apply it on your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, mash a small piece of avocado with rose water and a pinch of camphor. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
4] Cucumber for skin:
Oh the debate about fruit or vegetable isn’t the goal here! Surprisingly, the fresh minty aroma therapy when you consume this fruit is refreshing.
Unpeeled cucumbers are also rich in vitamins K and C and dietary fiber. Scientists have found that sea cucumbers can be used for skin whitening and reducing wrinkles. Here’s how you can use cucumbers to heal your skin.
How to use cucumber for skin:
- Add cucumber to your salads, wraps, sandwiches, smoothies, etc.
- Prepare a glass of refreshing cucumber pulpy juice and add a dash of lime juice, roasted cumin powder, and pink Himalayan salt for taste and flavor.
- Eat a cucumber as a snack in the evening.
- Grate a cucumber and mix it with 1 tablespoon of gram flour and 1 teaspoon of rose water to reduce inflammation in acne prone skin.
- Mix grated cucumber, 1 tablespoon of milk, and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to moisturize dry skin.
- Mix grated cucumber, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and sugar to scrub your hands and feet.
5] The sweetest fruit, Mango:
The summer fruit is set to punch you with it’s fist of sweetness. They are rich in vitamins A, E, C, and K, flavonoids, polyphenolics, beta-carotene, and xanthophylls.
The fact states that the fruit is capable of preventing genetic inflammation and prevents the skin damage from DNS damage. They are rich in sugar and dietary fiber which helps prevent constipation, again.
Today, In fact, mangoes are already used in the cosmetic industry to create hair and skin butters that have shown wound healing properties
Mango for glowing skin:
- Add mango to your smoothie, breakfast bowl, or fruit salad.
- Mash a small piece of mango and apply it all over your skin. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For oily skin, mix mango, rose water, and lime juice and apply it on your skin. Wash with cold water after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin, apply a mask of mashed mango, 1 teaspoon of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Wash with room temperature water after 10 minutes.
6] Benefits of pomegranates for skin:
Down with all the ill effects of pollution and lifestyle hazzles. Needless to say, this fruit is rich in calcium magnesium. Furthermore, the vitamins it enhances includes C and K with folate.
This rich superfruit belongs to the berry family, which means it can be stored up to 2 months in the refrigerator. Nothing in nature goes a waste, like the seeds with the fruit the outer membrane is rich antioxidants, that will protect your skin from UV-A and UV-B damage and skin pigmentation.
Research says, Scientists were also successful in regenerating human dermis and epidermis in the laboratory using pomegranate. So, clearly, you cannot avoid this fruit.
Pomegranate uses for skin:
- Add it to your salad, hummus, baba ganoush, juice, smoothie, cakes, smoothies, breakfast bowl, or fruit salad.
- You can mash pomegranate seeds and apply the juice all over the affected area. Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Make a face pack with 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of Fuller’s earth, 1 teaspoon of lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice to treat pigmentation for oily skin.
- If you have dry skin, instead of adding Fuller’s earth, add milk or honey to the above mask.
7] The ripe fruit, Banana:
The all season and an ever-friendly fruit. The scientific explanation behind banana’s exceptional skin healing properties is that it is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, K, E, and folate, and minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
It moderates your blood sugar levels and thus supports heart health. The pectin in the Banana, are the fiber type that gives banana it’s structure. Potassium: 9% of the RDI
Vitamin B6: 33% of the RDI
Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI
Magnesium: 8% of the RDI
Copper: 10% of the RDI
Manganese: 14% of the RDI
Net carbs: 24 grams
Fiber: 3.1 grams
Protein: 1.3 grams
Fat: 0.4 grams
Here are some uses of Banana:
- Add banana to oatmeal for breakfast.
- Add a banana to your smoothie or breakfast bowl.
- You can prepare banana muffins or banana bread.
- Apply mashed banana all over your skin to make it soft and supple instantly.
8] Apples, one bite and you won’t leave the rest:
Thanks to Newton and Eve who cared enough to let the world know the purpose of apple. I am sure there is more to this fruit.
Isn’t it obvious now that apples are rich in vitamins A and C, dietary fiber, potassium, calcium, and magnesium? They have antioxidant properties and help scavenge the harmful free oxygen radicals.
The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease. A scavenger fruit to mention or so. The benefactors are quite high, you don’t just eat apple, You never know what more ideas of an apple, can you discover ahead?
Uses of Apple:
- Eat one apple per day as part of a healthy snack with some nuts.
- Add apple slices to your breakfast bowl, oatmeal, or cornflakes.
- Add apple to your smoothie or make apple juice.
- Add apple to your baby spinach and tuna salad.
- Add apples to cake batter.
- Grate one apple and apply it on your skin. Rinse it after 10 minutes.
- For dry skin, mix grated apple with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply it on your skin. Wash it off with warm water after 10 minutes.
9] Gosseberry, Benefits of amla for skin:
The queen of Vitamin C, is unlike other fruits that turns out sour. With this, you may conclude that, gooseberries have antioxidant properties, already. Gooseberries also have anti-inflammatory, wound healing, and GI tract soothing properties.
To maintain the healthy skin, it has been confirmed by scientists that gooseberries promote procollagen production. That’s the reason gooseberries are highly sought after by the cosmetic industry.
- Chop seeded gooseberries and dry them in the sun. Store them in a glass jar. Pop one or two pieces of dried gooseberry in your mouth after lunch every day.
- You can make gooseberry juice and store it in the fridge.
- Add gooseberry pieces to your smoothie or juice.
10] Grapes for skin whitening:
With all the Vitamin C rich fruits, why would you ever want to miss out on the delicious grapes?
There are many types of grapes including green, red, black, yellow and pink. They grow in clusters and come in seeded and seedless varieties.
The Vitamin C and K have nutrient powerhouse that is fat soluble which creates healthy bones and for blood clotting.
And folate and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus are reasonably high. Here are certain uses:
- Consume a small bowl of grapes.
- Add grapes to your morning smoothie.
- Add sweet and red grapes to chicken stew to give it a sweet edge.
- Add grapes to your breakfast bowl.
- Add grapes to your fruit salad.
- Mash grapes and apply it on your skin. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes.